Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Figuring Things Out

I am an artist by trade and birth...it is in the genes. I am taking a shot at this blog business because I want a way to keep track of some of the things that I have been doing. My memory and thinking have been rather befuddled in the past few years. I thought a blog might be a kind of mnemonic device that would help remind me of parts of this journey called life.
This blog is another leap into the cyber world for me. I have a shop on ETSY (FeltInspiration.etsy.com) and I have used twitter and flickr. I have been on Facebook for several months and I like being able to share my images and feel connected with family and friends. However, I sometimes wish I could post more text, easily share information with non-facebookers, and have the ability to go back and see all the old posts and comments. I also like that a blog can be like a continuing story.
I expect that my blog will be mostly about art and chickens. Yes, chickens. I raise chickens as pets...outdoor pets. Most of my days are spent creating; felting and painting being the current obsessions, and taking care of my 14 hens and 1 rooster. That is when I am not doing housework!

1 comment:

  1. Obejrzałam wszystkie posty Twojego bloga i jestem pod dużym wrażeniem. Piękne prace wykonane z dużym talentem.
    Założyłaś bloga tylko miesiąc przede mną a jakoś nie mogłyśmy się do tej pory zobaczyć.
    Pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete